Tuesday, January 11, 2011

To my beloved bro..

Sorry for the sadness and desperation I caused you and i hope you know it's not intended to be like that..! 

But you hurt me.you hurt me badly in exchange "You from all people should know that they are part of me..and insulting them is like insulting me!!" .



And now i am So sad So in pain .It feels like my heart was crashed in front of my eyes and i am standing still with nothing in hands to do..



So i have to came into a decision ,If that is going to put me and my beloved bro into misery and don't want it.and don't won't at all So today is the day i left FB for good..!!


I left FB with one last wish i hope you granted to me my bro..."Hinata Hyuga" it was my life for 4 long years now..it is the only beautiful thing i did in my whole life..and now i left it..I left it for you to take care of it ...that is my last wish...!!


2 comments: