Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Huffman Assignment part 1

Weired assignment , I confess , and the most wicked things happened was because of me ( Don't know why I am writing this )... !!!  

It all started 3 weeks ago . The problem statement broke free to life . I have taken a quick look upon it , and made my first impression about the assignment (It is totally lame and waste of time , and  I can do it in now time). So I decided to (FAKEES IT UP FOR NOW).

For the next week , I never stopped talking about the assignment (usually there is someone asking , someone in a need , or may be a discussion is made and i am a part in it ) . I totally love it because it made feel like I am a somebody for real . Although many of the question targeted to me was pretty ******* naive to ask , and the rest was more easier to find the answer ( Most difficult question I got I found the answer on the 2nd link on google :) yeah , you ask me and I just go and ask google and respond back with the 1st link to pop up ) , ELMOHM , that week gave the bad feeling about the assignment so in the week end I made it . I made my first huffman code and it only took 1.5 hour from the start to the end ... !!! 

Next week , Mr jemi gave me one hell of an information (Canonical Huffman code) . So I began to read about it , and some other variation on huffman ( Minumam variance huffman code , Quadtree) after a while I have got an basic idea about how my project gonna be (a whole new ideas with a whole new design and a whole new big project huffman 2 ) and for the next two days , I have worked hard (Motawasl , Fakees 7door el kolya) , till I got the announcement of delay . That really ended my up . Then I said I won't deliver it , I won't let any one see my work  , and I won't help anyone anymore . 

//That is the end for now to part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment